Friday 3 December 2010

Post 10:Evaluation




From studying media studies in GCSE I already had the skill needed at A-level. I already knew how to use the camera/film how to do the pre-production and how to use the editing suits. So from the preliminary task i have improved the skills I already had and learnt so extra areas of the course like post-production which we didn’t do last year.

From watching the clip and analyzing it our group decided that we could of improved on the shot sizes that we took, some of the shot sizes be planned to have aren’t the same in the clip. I think we had problems with the footage according to shot sizes as we rushed some of the footage as the room we chose was hard to get to and in frequent use. Another problem we have noticed from looking back at the footage is lightening, I think we could of worked on the lighting and thought and planned better whether the lightening looks good and how we could improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment